Beyond is seeking a passionate, motivated, and experienced social media manager to oversee and execute the content strategy, creation, promotion and measurement for our clients’ social media accounts. You’ll be responsible for growing the following & engagement of our client accounts by building campaigns that are powered by insight and creativity.
Contract: Permanent or Freelance
Hours: Full-time (we’re a flexible employer and open to discussing flexible working)
Location: Beyond HQ is located in Maidenhead
- Develop a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement for Beyond’s clients.
- Manage all client social channels – create, curate, schedule and manage all content to meet KPIs.
- Monitor the latest industry and digital trends, looking for new opportunities to reach our target audiences or drive new social engagement with innovation.
- Design, create and manage paid social strategies and campaigns in line with client objectives and report on their success.
- Monitor and report on the performance of our clients’ social media platforms using relevant analytical tools to share content performance learning, and devise strategies and tactics to increase KPIs.
- Report regularly on learnings from social tools and listening platforms.
The right candidate will be someone passionate about social media both professionally and personally, and who is always open to learning and growing; an expert across a variety of social platforms who can build and convert an audience, with a solid understanding of best practice and trends in social media. You’ll expertly balance the demands and interests of multiple projects, and stakeholders, and maintain good relationships throughout. An entrepreneurial approach is key; you’ll bring fresh ideas to the team, be able to work autonomously, be self-motivated and organised.
- Demonstrable experience in building and growing social media profiles for small and large brands, with both B2B and B2C experience.
- Ability to operate on two frequencies: both on a higher strategic level, and also more granularly in the details and execution of projects.
- Fluency in social analytics and paid social campaigns.
- Proficient in reporting on effectiveness of campaigns and activity.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for content creation.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proactive, driven, detail-oriented, intuitive and creative individual with strong organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bonus experience and skills include video/photo editing, copywriting, design skills and SEO.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands that are making a difference to the world.
- Flexible and remote working options comes as standard with this role.
- 21 days bookable paid time off, plus all public holidays, plus an extended Christmas break.
- Personal development budget to encourage career progression.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Positive working environment and a strong team ethic, we’re a friendly bunch
Beyond is an award-winning branding and communications agency driven by our passion for brands that make a difference. Our mission is to accelerate the growth of positive brands that are shaping a better world. Our clients include Gosh!, Primal Pantry, NHS, WW, Crayola, and more.
In 2015, we launched Feel-Good Brands, our not-for-profit community for brands with purpose. Our community of founders build businesses with more than just profit in mind and inspire us to be conscious consumers. Our aim is to inform, inspire, celebrate and empower them with insightful content and a place to learn and network.
Our philosophy is that people are most successful when they enjoy what they do. We believe that success comes down to bringing the right people together; likeminded individuals who can work as a team. It’s as much about attitude as your skillset, so we’re always looking to meet with interesting and talented individuals who could bring something new to the agency.
If this sounds like it could be an exciting move, click this link and let’s talk about the future: email@example.com