Looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager to join our busy studio in Maidenhead. This is a part-time role, possibly three days a week, and would suit an experienced marketing professional who is looking for a more flexible working arrangement. You would be working primarily at our Maidenhead studio, with opportunities to attend industry events and exhibitions where appropriate.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to formulate the agency’s marketing strategy and implementation of marketing activities; driving campaigns, managing events and reporting on results to the senior team. You will be responsible primarily for the Feel-Good Brands platform, so a genuine interest in purpose-led brands is essential. To some degree, this role will be defined by the successful candidate and the qualities they can bring to the team. Starting salary would be commensurate with experience and the value that you can bring to the business.
Beyond is the strategic brand and creative agency for feel-good brands, specialising in food and drink, health and lifestyle, sports and technology. We work with brands to define their purpose and improve their market position, reviewing market trends and turning insights into commercial success. We help our clients to redefine their brand strategy, then implement effective campaigns that make an emotional connection with their consumers; from brand messaging and visual identity, through to print and digital marketing. We're passionate about the brands that inspire us and the outcomes we create, so a genuine interest in the brands we work with is essential.
- Intelligent, personable, presentable, confident and professional.
- Enthusiastic individual, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Inquisitive and able to ask questions, not afraid to seek guidance or support.
- Versatile all-rounder who can turn their hand to different tasks.
- Makes a positive contribution to studio culture.
- We specialise in a sector that we define as ‘Feel-Good Brands’, so a keen interest in this space is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent listener with diplomatic communication skills.
- Creative problem solver who demonstrates initiative, equally happy to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable with the need to be flexible, switching focus from one project to another.
- Confidence to challenge the brief where appropriate; setting and managing expectations.
- Enthusiastic approach to liaising with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Fantastic organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage deadlines across multiple projects.
- You will be driving the Feel-Good Brands (FGB) platform, managing agency campaigns and events to expand the FGB network and develop new opportunities.
- Develop formal marketing plans outlining digital, PR and direct marketing, customer insight, audience segmentation, messaging/positioning and channel strategies.
- Develop lead generation tools to identify appropriate prospects and feed into new business development.
- Contribute to development and execution of the Search, Social and Web Content Strategy.
- Execute marketing campaigns on time, on budget, from creative and copy development to channel execution and KPI evaluation.
- Be the events marketing lead for the agency.
- Perform on-going analysis to inform and improve current and always-on marketing plans.
- Front of house office duties: answering calls, taking enquiries, greeting clients.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands in health & lifestyle, food & drink, sports & tech.
- Salary consummate with experience and the value you can bring to the business.
- Personal development budget to encourage career progression.
- 21 days (pro rata) bookable paid time off, plus all public holidays, plus an extended Christmas break.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Positive working environment and a strong team ethic, we’re a friendly bunch :)
Established in 2002, our business is founded on the philosophy that people are most successful when they enjoy what they do. We aim to build the agency around culture, to create a place where everyone is happy to come to work.
We are continually learning and keen to invest in the team, so we actively encourage personal development. We work very much as a team, so it’s really important that we get the right people onboard — it’s as much about attitude as your skillset, so we’re always looking to meet with interesting and talented individuals who can bring something new to the team.
If this sounds like it could be an exciting move, click this link and let’s talk about the future: firstname.lastname@example.org