Looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy studio in Maidenhead. The role would suit either a graduate looking for their first role, or someone with some experience in a content marketing position — this role will be defined by the successful candidate’s level of experience.
The Digital Content Executive will be managing and scheduling content across social platforms, responding and engaging with the community, monitoring third-party content creation and reporting on progress at the end of each calendar month. You will be responsible for researching content themes; planning, curating and creating high-quality content for client and agency marketing. You will also be involved in copywriting for blog articles and supporting broader social marketing activities. Starting salary would be commensurate with experience and the value that you can bring to the business.
Beyond is the strategic brand and creative agency for for Feel-Good Brands, specialising in food and drink, health and lifestyle, sports and technology. We work with brands to define their purpose and improve their market position, reviewing market trends and turning insights into commercial success. We help our clients to redefine their brand strategy, then implement effective campaigns that make an emotional connection with their consumers; from brand messaging and visual identity, through to print and digital marketing. We're passionate about the brands that inspire us and the outcomes we create, so a genuine interest in the brands we work with is essential.
- Intelligent, personable, presentable, confident and professional.
- Enthusiastic individual, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Inquisitive and able to ask questions, not afraid to seek guidance or support.
- Versatile all-rounder who can turn their hand to different tasks.
- Makes a positive contribution to studio culture.
- We specialise in a sector that we define as ‘Feel-Good Brands’, so a keen interest in this space is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent listener with good communication skills.
- Creative problem solver who demonstrates initiative, equally happy to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable with the need to be flexible, switching focus from one project to another.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms and behaviours.
- Fantastic organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage deadlines across multiple accounts.
- Experience using image editing tools (such as Adobe Photoshop) would be really useful.
- Content planning and goal setting.
- Creating and managing content calendars.
- Publish and schedule social posts for all relevant clients.
- Monitor and manage inbound community responses.
- Collate and curate high-quality UGC for clients and agency social activities.
- Provide support on the promotion of social posts and reporting on social performance.
- Monitor and identify behavioural and platform trends on social.
- Ensure best practice is followed for all social and content clients.
- Monitor timelines and resources to ensure projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Brief and manage project resources; freelancers and third-party suppliers.
- Proactively demonstrate your value through creative ideas for clients and agency marketing.
- Front of house office duties: answering calls, taking enquiries, greeting clients.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands in health & lifestyle, food & drink, sports & tech.
- Salary consummate with experience and the value you can bring to the business.
- Personal development budget to encourage career progression.
- 21 days (pro rata) bookable paid time off, plus all public holidays, plus an extended Christmas break.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Positive working environment and a strong team ethic, we’re a friendly bunch :)
Established in 2002, our business is founded on the philosophy that people are most successful when they enjoy what they do. We aim to build the agency around culture, to create a place where everyone is happy to come to work.
We are continually learning and keen to invest in the team, so we actively encourage personal development. We work very much as a team, so it’s really important that we get the right people onboard — it’s as much about attitude as your skillset, so we’re always looking to meet with interesting and talented individuals who can bring something new to the team.
If this sounds like it could be an exciting move, click this link and let’s talk about the future: email@example.com