Looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to join our busy studio in Maidenhead. The role would suit either a graduate looking for their first role, or a current content marketing manager looking for more creative influence within an organisation — this role will be defined by the successful candidate’s level of experience.
The Content Marketing Executive/Manager will be responsible for producing innovative content across multiple platforms; writing, curating and scheduling engaging content for health & lifestyle brands, with an emphasis on blog content and social media channels.
Beyond is the strategic brand and creative agency for Feel-Good Brands, specialising in food and drink, health and lifestyle, sports and technology. We work with brands to define their purpose and improve their market position, reviewing market trends and turning insights into commercial success. We help our clients to redefine their brand strategy, then implement effective campaigns that make an emotional connection with their consumers; from brand messaging and visual identity, through to print and digital marketing.
- Intelligent, personable, presentable, confident and professional.
- Enthusiastic individual, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Inquisitive and able to ask questions, not afraid to seek guidance or support.
- Versatile all-rounder who can turn their hand to different tasks.
- Makes a positive contribution to studio culture.
- We specialise in a sector that we define as ‘Feel-Good Brands’, so a keen interest in this space is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent listener with diplomatic communication skills.
- Creative problem solver who demonstrates initiative, equally happy to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable with the need to be flexible, switching focus from one project to another.
- Confidence to challenge the brief where appropriate; setting and managing client expectations.
- Enthusiastic approach to liaising with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Fantastic organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage deadlines across multiple projects.
- Content planning and goal setting.
- Scheduling and managing content calendars and implementing timely marketing campaigns.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Promote content through social channels and online advertising.
- Monitor timelines and resources to ensure projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with client correspondence, following up to ensure deadlines don’t slip.
- Brief and manage project resources; freelancers and third-party suppliers.
- Front of house office duties: answering calls, taking enquiries, greeting clients.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands in health & lifestyle, food & drink, sports & tech.
- Salary consummate with experience and the value you can bring to the business.
- Personal development budget to encourage career progression.
- 21 days bookable paid time off, plus all public holidays, plus an extended Christmas break.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Positive working environment and a strong team ethic, we’re a friendly bunch :)
Established in 2002, our agency is founded on the philosophy that people are most successful when they enjoy what they do. We’re passionate about brands that inspire us and the outcomes we create.
We are continually learning and keen to invest in staff, so we actively encourage personal development. We work very much as a team, so it’s really important that we get the right people onboard — it’s as much about attitude as your skillset, so we’re always looking to meet with interesting and talented individuals who could bring something new to the team.
If this sounds like it could be an exciting move, click this link and let’s talk about the future: email@example.com