Looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to join our team at Beyond HQ in Maidenhead. You must have agency experience in a client facing role, perhaps a Senior Account Executive or similar position — this role will be defined by the successful candidate and their level of experience.
Beyond is the strategic brand and creative agency for Feel-Good Brands, specialising in food and drink, health and lifestyle, sports and technology. We work with brands to define their purpose and improve their market position, reviewing market trends and turning insights into commercial success. We help our clients to redefine their brand strategy, then implement effective campaigns that make an emotional connection with their consumers; from brand messaging and visual identity, through to print and digital marketing.
- Intelligent, personable, presentable, confident and professional.
- Enthusiastic individual, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Inquisitive and able to ask questions, not afraid to seek guidance or support.
- Versatile all-rounder who can turn their hand to different tasks.
- Makes a positive contribution to studio culture.
- We specialise in a sector that we define as ‘Feel-Good Brands’, so a keen interest in this space is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent listener with diplomatic communication skills.
- Creative problem solver who demonstrates initiative, equally happy to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable with the need to be flexible, switching focus from one project to another.
- Confidence to challenge the brief where appropriate; setting and managing client expectations.
- Fantastic organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage deadlines across multiple accounts.
- Managing and nurturing relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Attending client meetings where appropriate.
- Receiving and interpreting client briefs, communicating requirements clearly to the studio team.
- Helping to prepare and present project proposals, quotations and invoices.
- Assisting in weekly planning and scheduling of studio resource; monitoring when and where external resource may be required.
- Producing project timelines, identifying key milestones and updating to reflect with real time progress.
- Giving projects direction and maintaining a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands in health & lifestyle, food & drink, sports & tech.
- Salary consummate with experience and the value you can bring to the business.
- Personal development budget to encourage career progression.
- 21 days bookable paid time off, plus all public holidays, plus an extended Christmas break.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Positive working environment and a strong team ethic, we’re a friendly bunch :)
Established in 2002, our agency is founded on the philosophy that people are most successful when they enjoy what they do. We’re passionate about brands that inspire us and the outcomes we create.
We are continually learning and keen to invest in staff, so we actively encourage personal development. We work very much as a team, so it’s really important that we get the right people onboard — it’s as much about attitude as your skillset, so we’re always looking to meet with interesting and talented individuals who could bring something new to the team.
If this sounds like it could be an exciting move, click this link and let’s talk about the future: email@example.com