Brand Activation: Panel Discussion
Following our hugely successful inaugural event last year, we're back! The second Feel-Good Brands event was held on Wednesday 9th March at London’s beautiful Charlotte Street Hotel. We gathered together an illustrious panel of experts for a discussion on Brand Activation: The new rules of consumer engagement.
We created the Feel-Good Brands platform to showcase the brands that make a difference; whether it’s about healthy lifestyle or an exciting new technology, we love to champion the brands that make life better. Our events are designed to bring savvy brands together. This is an opportunity for us to share knowledge and expertise, and to be inspired by other brands who make and positive emotional connection to make their customers feel good.
At the last event we were joined by industry leaders and specialists in consumer engagement, our panelists included:
- Andy Brattle, Director at Beyond
- Zoe Griffiths, Head of Programme at Weight Watchers
- Russ Jefferys, Head of Marketing at parkrun
- Emma Hetherington, Consumer Engagement Expert
- Harry Sowerby, Founder of British Military Fitness
Sharing their brand stories and experience, the room was alive with conversation amongst both start-ups and household names. To kick off discussions, we began by asking “why” should your customers care about your brand? How do we go about driving an emotional response that really engage our audience?
Whilst brand activation was the theme, 'Authenticity' was the word of the evening:
- Understanding your consumer
- Challenges of recruiting your internal audience
- Always-on constant communications
- Telling your brand story to engage consumers
- How to create a ‘want’ or ‘need’ from your customers
- Building brand authenticity through user-generated content
Feel-Good Brands events are exclusively for senior marketing professionals working in areas of health and lifestyle, food and drink, sports and technology.
If you are interested in the hearing about future events, contact us for more information.