Looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for a talented mid-weight to senior level Designer to join our busy studio in Maidenhead.
Beyond is a brand-led creative agency. Our passion is working with Feel-Good Brands, specialising in food and drink, health and lifestyle, sports and technology.
We work with our clients to develop their brand strategy and deliver effective campaigns that make an emotional connection with their consumers — from brand messaging and visual identity, through to print and digital applications — our passion is helping to build and sustain the brands that make life better.
- Intelligent, personable, presentable, confident and professional.
- Enthusiastic individual, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Inquisitive and able to ask questions, not afraid to seek guidance or support.
- Versatile all-rounder who can turn their hand to different tasks.
- Makes a positive contribution to studio culture.
- We work in a sector that we define as ‘Feel-Good Brands’, so a keen interest in this space is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly rationalise your ideas and present a coherent and workable solution.
- Adept at basic research, well organised and able to prioritise and deliver on time.
- Confident in presenting your ideas, receptive to feedback and able to manage client expectations.
- Proven experience executing projects from concepts through to production; print-ready artwork to web-ready digital output.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles; typography, imaging, colour theory and layout techniques.
- Accomplished design skills using industry standard software apps — know your bleed from your margins.
- Ideation and contributing to the creative process, working on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Developing initial concepts and producing proposal documents.
- Producing high quality artwork with meticulous attention to detail.
- Liaising with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Briefing and managing third-party suppliers and freelance resources.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands in health & lifestyle, food & drink, sports & tech.
- Salary consummate with experience and the value you can bring to the business.
- Personal development budget to encourage career progression.
- 21 days bookable paid time off, plus all public holidays, plus an extended Christmas break.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Positive working environment and a strong team ethic, we’re a friendly bunch :)
Founded in 2002, our agency is founded on the philosophy that people are most successful when they enjoy what they do. We’re passionate about brands that inspire us and the outcomes we create.
We are continually learning and keen to invest in staff, so we actively encourage personal development. We work very much as a team, so it’s really important that we get the right people onboard — it’s as much about attitude as your skillset, so we’re always looking to meet with interesting and talented individuals who could bring something new to the team.
If this sounds like it could be an exciting move, click this link and let’s talk about the future: email@example.com